Theft,by Stopzilla

Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites which is part of what I do for a living. Todate I have lost work quite simply becourse I can`t risk taking on clients,to cover myself I have put my name melvin levey onto a write up on Google+ warning other people of what these people do to obtain your contract which they will never get from me now or in the future,I`d rather sell my work door to door than work with these people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 02, 2015 #1028917

it sounds like a some malware installed itself onto your computer. all you have to do is go into your control panel, than add/remove programs and either find a program installed by stopzilla or a program installed around the time that the stopzilla advertisements started. if you are unable to find any, try starting your computer in safe mode by restarting it than pressing f8 while it is starting up and doing what i said before. if you are still unable to find the problem program than you can try restoring it to a previous point before the problem started, you can google how to do that since it is different depending on your operating system. if that does not work than that means it installed itself into your registry, if that is the case you will need a trained professional to remove it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stopzilla. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stopzilla.
Filing a new complaint about