1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Great at looking after computer, however they convinced me to sign up for identity force.....14.95a month.....

I decided I did not need this and called the number for member services ,the heading on the email showed identity force and stopzilla.... they said the hadn't processed so no problem I would not be billed.On contacting stopzilla they said no record of phone call and they had biled me fr 6 moths.

Checked with identity force they confirmed I had can cancelled.Stopzilla said my responsibility to check my credit card.They didn't seem to understand that they were billing for a service I had not received..billing staff immovable and not allowed to grant refunds as they had paid identity force..weird and unhelpful people maybe they are receiving lots of complaints

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of identityforce antivirus from Stopzilla. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Stopzilla to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was idiots in their billing department unbendable and its a scam. Author liked the most there assistance in cleaning computer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stopzilla for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stopzilla?

Comments

Toledo, Ohio, United States #1282435

The reason this all occurs is because Americans DO NOT complain enough !Americans have long become complacent,and have their heads so far up their *** as to let Corporate America control their lives.

I am utterly disgusted with Americans "I don't give a ***" attitude when it comes to corporations.

Americans like to flex their military might, but when it comes to domestic issues, they are a bunch of spineless cowards.Nothing lasts forever, and Corporate America will go straight down the crapper where it belongs.

San Rafael, California, United States #1242568

Well Stopzilla phoned back after reading my comments on here. They are now offering a 3 month refund which is exactly the same as I had as I disputed the payments with my credit card company.Still annoyed they charged for services that I did not sign up for and there is no follow up by them with the provider or the provider with them there just happy to continuing billing and in their words they rely on the consumer to check their credit card statement.At least the marketing department were paying attention