How can you boast to protect us against bad a phony products and still recommend a scam like the virus implanted on your computer when you install STOPzilla as a spy-ware protection? It is a scam, and you have got to know it if you are who you say are and do what you say you do to protect us as consumers?
Don't believe me??? Google "STOPOzilla is a Virus" & you get more reports on that than plain stopzilla, & who is listed #2 in their herald acclaim?
Yes, you Consumer Reports.....our protector! You might want to recheck your sources or just try "google!"
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After years of being attacked by stopzilla I`ve at last got rid of them from my site,hopefully never to return.I brought in an expert computer guy which cost me to..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "I just tried Stopzilla Optimizer on my windows PC. I tried it because it says it's made in the USA and I am a fanatic USA supporter. Well..."
- "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "I'm very happy with whoever is at the shipping plant. I got my new shoes in about a week. The think that makes me the most happy is that someone..."
- "We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012. After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix..."
- "i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them:..."
- "On September 17, 2016 I was scheduled to catch a Megabus from Durham, NC to Washington, DC to board a train to Chicago. The bus was due to arrive in..."