Nottinghamshire, England

After years of being attacked by stopzilla I`ve at last got rid of them from my site,hopefully never to return.I brought in an expert computer guy which cost me to get rid of them,he in turn has a list of Computer clients like Boots PLC included with hundreds of blue chip clients all of whom will now be warned about the Company stopZilla and never use them,I have received over 4000.00 replies to my advert stopZilla,so it's not all been for nothing as each will pass it on building up a blue chip list of companies that will never use them now or in future.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stopzilla and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about stopzilla antivirus from Stopzilla was transtastic Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stopzilla.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Stopzilla to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stopzilla?

Comments