Nottinghamshire, England

After years of being attacked by stopzilla I`ve at last got rid of them from my site,hopefully never to return.I brought in an expert computer guy which cost me to get rid of them,he in turn has a list of Computer clients like Boots PLC included with hundreds of blue chip clients all of whom will now be warned about the Company stopZilla and never use them,I have received over 4000.00 replies to my advert stopZilla,so it's not all been for nothing as each will pass it on building up a blue chip list of companies that will never use them now or in future.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stopzilla and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about stopzilla antivirus from Stopzilla was transtastic Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stopzilla.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Stopzilla to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stopzilla?

Comments

Stopzilla - Interfering on my computer Stopzilla "Over the last two days you have stopped me doing my work in the collection of examples,models,and referance to do my work as an international Award Winning Illustrator for which..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more