Over the last two days you have stopped me doing my work in the collection of examples,models,and referance to do my work as an international Award Winning Illustrator for which I will be billing you on a daly basis,you have no right to be on my site now or ever and are in breach of the 1988/9 Design Patent and Copyright Act by your actions alone to date.I want nothing to do with your company or scams whatever they may be now or in the future,this is not open to discuse from my point of view,I have my own protection and its not YOU.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rubbish. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not asked for" of stopzilla antivirus and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Stopzilla needs to "get off of my computer now,you were never asked by me to come on in the first place" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stopzilla antivirus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stopzilla.

Had an Experience with Stopzilla?

Comments