100% full Not resolved

Over the last two days you have stopped me doing my work in the collection of examples,models,and referance to do my work as an international Award Winning Illustrator for which I will be billing you on a daly basis,you have no right to be on my site now or ever and are in breach of the 1988/9 Design Patent and Copyright Act by your actions alone to date.I want nothing to do with your company or scams whatever they may be now or in the future,this is not open to discuse from my point of view,I have my own protection and its not YOU.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rubbish. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not asked for" of stopzilla antivirus and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Stopzilla needs to "get off of my computer now,you were never asked by me to come on in the first place" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stopzilla antivirus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stopzilla.

Had an Experience with Stopzilla?

Comments

Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Theft,by Stopzilla Stopzilla "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more