I'm getting expired notices on both computers when I have 6 months left.I click on the notice and get the name and address and credit card request but I don't get the option to fill in the license key anymore.

The price has a least doubled. I open stopzilla and it shows expired but doesn't give the option to fill in a key. I still have the original key I was going to try. Stopzilla still does a scan normally or says it does.

I sent a PrtScr of the expired notice and one of the invoice that shows paid up for half a year yet and got no response.

However, they did OK reusing the license code when I had to do a computer reset.No way I'm renewing, it's bye bye stopzilla.

I liked: It occasionally finds something.

I didn't like: Sell tactics.

3.2
Style and Design
Privacy and Data Security
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stopzilla Antivirus
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stopzilla?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion