Stopzilla Customer Service
Stopzilla is a computer security technology that was created by iS3 company. The company was started as International Software Systems Solutions, Inc. in Florida in 1991. Being a consulting firm for 10 years, iS3 provided numerous enterprise solutions for such powerful and well-known clients as IBM, Federal Department Stores, and Kmart. In 2001 the company founders decided to develop a series of products that would enable users to safely surf the Web for various needs. The years of business software developments and computer security expertise allowed to create Stopzilla software that already has protected over 15 million users worldwide.
Compare Stopzilla to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Boca Raton, Florida, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Yonkers, New York, United States
- Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
- Henderson, Nevada, United States
- Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Bossier City, Louisiana, United States