Stopzilla is a virus & You help them!!!
How can you boast to protect us against bad a phony products and still recommend a scam like the virus implanted on your computer when you install STOPzilla as a spy-ware protection? It is a scam, and you have got to know it if you are who you say are and do what you say you do to protect us as consumers?
Don't believe me??? Google "STOPOzilla is a Virus" & you get more reports on that than plain stopzilla, & who is listed #2 in their herald acclaim?
Yes, you Consumer Reports.....our protector! You might want to recheck your sources or just try "google!"109c279a review #164017
You may also like
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "I hope enough people complain about courtclick.com after seeing their names as I have under the page title: Sex Offender Search (Free) - Courtclick who.is domain information: Domain Name: COURTCLICK.COM Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com Registrant Name:..."
- "I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."